Description of the website
The website of the HPV Prevention and Control Board is destined to opinion leaders, policymakers, and health care professionals. The site provides the following information:
- scientific publications of advisers related to HPV (human papillomavirus)
- presentations given at meetings organized by the HPV Prevention and Control Board, including meeting conclusions
- background document of the meetings
- general information on HPV
- HPV Prevention and Control Board newsletters
- Links to relevant websites
- Relevant news of other organizations or events on HPV and HPV related cancers awareness raising
The website is updated on a regular basis.
Website's sponsorship policy
The HPV Prevention and Control is supported by unrestricted grants from the vaccine industry, several universities in Europe and other institutions
For the HPV Prevention and Control Board and its advisors strict operational and scientific independence is essential. Travel and subsistence of advisers and invited speakers at HPV Prevention and Control Board meetings are reimbursed according to the rules of the University of Antwerp. No honorary or other forms of remuneration are provided.
Editorial control of the website rests entirely with the secretariat of the HPV Prevention and Control Board.
Website's content or editorial policy
Information on the website is published and updated on a regular basis by members of the secretariat of the HPV Prevention and Control Board. At least once a year, all sections are reviewed and if needed updated. All reasonable precautions have been taken by the HPV Prevention and Control Board to verify the information contained on this website